Tuesday, August 27

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs

I mentioned that I was making ribs the other day when I made cornbread, but I never shared how they turned out.  I used a variation of this recipe, which I found to be a good starting point.


They were so yummy!  I love crock pot ribs and these were no exception.  It was kind of tricky getting a good photo though, so bear with me on the pictures.  


This is my favorite picture.  I love green beans and now that they are just coming into season here we have been eating a lot of them.  I like to toss them in olive oil and minced garlic and then bake them at 350 for 10-20 minutes.  They are still a little crispy, crunchy, and oh so garlicky!


They were perfect with the cornbread muffins and we got at least 2 meals for both of us out of one rack of ribs. All in all, it was a total success.  "Cooking for a Carnivore" challenge item/day 5.  I am starting to think that not only am I trying to expand my husbands picky palate, but mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails