Monday, July 22

Handmade Napkins

I have been getting back into the sewing groove lately.  This past week my mom was visiting and we made a few sets of handmade napkins.  They turned out fantastically and were easy to make.
 
 
We got some beautiful fabric from SAS Fabrics in Tucson.  This place is amazing!  Huge cardboard boxes filled to the brim with fabric remnants for a quarter of what you would pay normally.  It isn't for everybody, but I LOVE it.  It is like digging for treasure.

 
I LOVE the beautiful pink and blue together.

 
We learned how to do mitered corners for this project.  Super simple but they make all the difference.  Tutorial to come soon!

 
I made this set for my girlfriend whose birthday was two months ago.  (Oops...)  Better late than never though, right?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails