Saturday, January 15

Thinking of the Weekend

My weekend is coming up and I am so excited that I am already planning like I have 2 weeks off.  :)  As usual I only have 2 days off, but I love to dream.  I want to make one of these on my weekend.

Make your own at urban threads.  They have all kinds of cool stock art images and tutorials on how to use them to make your own life that much better...


Wedding planning and building the holders for my succulent centerpieces, much like the ones above but more rustic and handmade, that can be found here.


Start making wedding place cards...  What do you think of these super fun ones from cuddlecreature on etsy??  Find them here.  I think I would totally take this home with me!


Continue making fun photo booth props for the wedding (and fun times before the wedding, who can resist??).  You can find these super cool super hero ones here.  The best part about them??  You print them yourself so you can make as many as you want.  Go to papercake on etsy to find more cool printable items.

I know, that seems like a lot for 2 days.  (IT IS)  I didn't mention I would also love to hike, surf, and spend time with the family.  Alas, 2 days off a week are never enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails