Friday, December 31

Happy New Year 2011!

Goodbye 2010! What an amazing year...  Looking back I really had a fantastic year. Here is a short re-cap of the year I had:  I got engaged, ran the Hana Relay, went rock climbing for the first time, got a short board, went to the Big Island, Maui, and Kauai, learned how to put in a zipper!, hiked on the Na Pali coast,  rode in a helicopter, and enjoyed time with my family and friends.
 

Here's to the past...looking forward to the future.

With all that fun, what can I possibly have to look forward to in 2011 you ask?  Why, plenty of things!
First off I signed up for the Great Aloha Run and will be running my first 8 mile run!  Woo HOO!  I am also getting married in June, so I am a soon to be Mrs.  Whoa, that sounds old!  I will celebrate my 27th birthday and enjoy Hawaii for my 9th year.  I can't even begin to imagine the fun things that are to come this year.

Happy Holidays, Good Luck and plenty of positivity in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails