Tuesday, November 23

Cuteart - amazingly cute etsy shop!

I was up a little earlier than normal today and decided to browse etsy for some Christmas presents while my boyfriend was still sleeping.  You know that shopping for others leads to shopping for yourself, and I stumbled upon this super cute etsy shop, cuteart.  It is a shop based out of Chiang Mai, Thailand and they make really cool wood boxes like this one...


I was also admiring their other woodwork...


If you have ever been to my house, you know this would totally go with my decor!


If you are short on space, you could always opt for something like this keychain.


I also love these, but then who wouldn't??

These figurines are based off the film, My Neighbor Totoro, you can read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails