Friday, May 7

Dreaming of Weddings...

I have been browsing etsy for wedding ideas and fun... and there is no shortage on etsy of wedding ideas and supplies.  Here are a few of my all time favorites of the day.


These invitations are perfect.  I want them!


These are super fun and unique too.  So many decisions!


These stickers would make great labels for favors, decorations, whatever.  There are so many designs to choose from.



How pretty is this floral hair piece?  Maybe it's the red hair that makes it "jUMP" out at you, but I think it is beautiful.


 The perfect outfit for the flower girl.  At only $20.00, I want one for me too!


Who doesn't want a unique garter that they won't forget?  And it has "something blue..."


Picture these hung from an outdoor tent alternated with Japanese lanterns... So pretty!

Obviously I am all things wedding, but look at all these fabulous etsy shops that I never even thought to search for before.  And most of them sell things for both weddings and everyday wear/use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails