Monday, January 5

Happy New Year!


Happy 2015.  I love the beginning of a new year.  It feels fresh and exciting.  Clean slate.  Resolutions.  New year, new me.  Right?

My resolutions for this year are pretty simple.
-To spend more time as a family outdoors.
-To be a more attentive wife and mother
-To do something new in Denver every month

I love being outdoors and I want Arlo to grow up with the same experiences and enjoyment for nature as I did.  I also love the unplugged, distraction free environment it provides for family time.

I don't feel like a bad wife or mother, but we could all be a little more caring and attentive.  Am I right?  I want to read more books in my son's teepee, go to more sporting events with my husband, and listen and observe more.  Life is flying by, I want to soak it all in.  Unplug and enjoy my family.

You never know when you might move to a new location in this life.  I want to do everything there is to do in Denver before we leave.  If we decide to stay forever, I will just be even more prepared for visitors questions about what there is to do in Denver!

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails