Monday, June 16

Married Life

Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary.  We have had an awesome couple of years together!
  Life has gotten a little bit busier and a lot more fun!


Weddings are the best, right?  Beautiful dresses, lush flowers, and such happiness.


Waiting for the bride.  My grandfather who officiated the wedding and my handsome groom.


After 6 years of dating, we finally got married!  What a rush of emotion in this moment.


Ready?


Let's do this!  What an awesome day.  Our whole family was there to celebrate with us and shower us in their excitement and love.


We didn't know we were moving away from Hawaii yet, but my husband found out he got a job on the mainland on our honeymoon.  This was the perfect "goodbye" to Hawaii.  It was a beautiful setting and the perfect day to marry my best friend.



I will go anywhere with this man by my side.  Looking forward to many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails