Sunday, February 5

Sewing on Sunday


I slept in today, on my day off, and enjoyed the cozy quietness of my apartment.  I let my husband sleep a few extra hours and here I am blogging away.  Here is a quick look at my week instagram style.


I made a cute little upcycled pillow for my craft room.  This fits perfectly behind my back on my sewing chair.  Thank you lovely sweater for lending yourself to such a useful pillow.  I added some fabric flowers that I made last week to one corner to spice it up a bit.


I am taking down my Christmas decorations today too.  These are the stockings I made and the little pennant banner that hung above them.  I can't wait to add a few more handmade pieces next year.  On the list: tree skirt, wreath, and tree topper.  WHOA!           


My husband gave me a charm pack with these amazing batiks in it for Christmas.  I started laying out an idea for a simple quilt.  I added a few more things, and started sewing this week.  Thanks HUBS.  You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails