Friday, February 3

Handmade Gifts for the Holidays!


Wow!  I have been gone from my blog for some time and it has been an amazing month.  My family came to visit for the holidays and it was a whirlwind.  Lots of eating, sightseeing, and enjoying time together.  I spent the last two months sewing and crafting for the holidays and I think it paid off.  I baked, shopped, sewed, cleaned, and organized for 2 solid weeks at the beginning of December.

Here is what I have been up to:::


Eucalyptus Sugar Scrubs for my girlfriends.  Tutorial to come!


Chocolate dipped pretzels to ship out to family and friends.


A patchwork hot and cold bag with a matching tissue holder for my sister-in-law.


Go Huskers!  A Nebraska ornament for my father-in-law.


Another cute tissue pouch for my mother-in-law.


This little pouch is for my niece, it is for these zhu-zhu toys that she loves, and a snack...


Foot warmers for the family in cold weather.


A slouchy beret for my brother and a tissue pouch for his girlfriend.


Feet warmers all around!

I had a blast making everything and I hope everyone enjoyed receiving their presents!  I had a fantastic holiday and can't wait to see what the new year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails