Monday, October 31

Flower Cupcakes

Yesterday I made these flower cupcakes to take to my husband's nurses.  He is in the hospital for a routine check up, and I have been spending a lot of time there hanging out with him.  I know this is bad, but when I realized there were people there that would eat my baked goods, I was like, "Finally!"    My husband is not a sweets person and it is usually just me that eats all the desserts!


I love the pink and purple colors.  Not very fall-like, but that's ok.  I am having a hard time getting into the seasons and the colors and decor.


The little pearly balls on the top really make the cupcake, don't you think??


I got a new carrier too, it holds cupcakes with higher frosting, which is awesome!

Tutorial for these cupcakes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails