Monday, September 26

Happy Late Birthday to Me

My birthday is July 4th.  I share it with my twin brother, and when we are all together, we spend the day as a family.  This year, I was lucky enough to have my ENTIRE family together.  Both of my brothers and their girlfriends, my husband, and my parents.  It was awesome.  We rented a pontoon and went out into Kaneohe Bay and did some RELAXING.  It was a great way to spend the day.


My brother and his soon to be wife walking down to the boat.


Looking out at the bay.  You can see Chinaman's Hat in the distance.


Me and Tammy keeping an eye out for coral.


Captain Dad, making sure he doesn't run the boat on coral or the rocks. That is no fun!


My mom and my twin, Ryan.  Enjoying the sunshine.


Everybody running out to the sand bar.


Great day to be out on the water.  Thanks everybody for a great birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails