Saturday, August 20

Last Day of Work

I had my last day of work yesterday and I am supposed to be doing ALL the moving out in the next 2 days.  It is a crazy process and I feel like I got a lot done, but it sure doesn't look like it.  So, here I am, taking a little break.  Here are a few of the things I will miss making at my job.


This may sound weird, but I liked making truffle pops.  I made these ones a few weeks ago.  Jasmine Tea ganache.  YUM.


Who doesn't love cupcakes?  A total power in numbers dessert.


My favorite part of my job: setting up buffets!  I loved making the menus, prepping the desserts, plating, and then setting them up.  A true start to finish task.  I like to see things all the way through and I got to every week.


I won't really miss making cake tastings, but I love how they look.  I certainly enjoyed eating the cake and the frostings too.  I will miss that part of my job a lot!  Eating all the sweets we make...  Hopefully I can say goodbye to about 10 pounds in the next month or so, thanks to this job.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails