Thursday, July 21

Moving to Tucson, Arizona

In my last post I hinted at some pretty big news.  Well.... there it is!  I am moving with my husband to Tucson, Arizona.  We already got an apartment and I am getting rid of the bundle that is my home here in Hawaii.  Selling my surfboards, moped, and other pieces of Hawaii and thinking about what Arizona has to offer.  I am excited, bummed, and most of all ready.  I hate waiting for things to happen and I have known for about a month that we will be moving in the beginning of September and it is just a big waiting game!  :)
Here is what I am doing to keep myself busy while I wait.


Hiking around the island and visiting my favorite ridges one last time.


Spending quality time with the people I care about.


Taking in the scenery along the South East Shoreline.  

I will miss you Hawaii.  The past 9 years have been amazing.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails