Thursday, October 7

Wedding Invitation and Stationary Favorites

I have been browsing etsy for a few days and have found so many beautiful and fun invitations, stationary, stickers, save the dates, and more.  Here are just a few of my favorites...  All of these items can be found on etsy by clicking the links below the photos.  (All images are from the etsy sellers featured)


This is going on my wedding gift registry.  I love it!  It would look so cool above the bed or night stand...
We Married For Love poster from here.


Ok, this one is catching me in my sweet spot.  I love gnomes!  
Tying the Knot card can be found here.


Custom silhouette stickers from nella designs on etsy.  These would be adorable on pretty much anything...
Find them here.


Ummm... Bachelorette Party invites??
Find them here.


Love love love these invites...  You may be seeing something just like this in your mailbox sometime in the next year...  Check out capturedmomentsbyamy on etsy here.


Bright and playful save the date cards from candy paper on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails