Wednesday, September 1

Shell Jewelry and More!

I had a big day of creating and cleaning today.  :)  It turned out to be a lot of fun.  I spent a few hours this morning cleaning and organizing - spring cleaning a few months late.  Then I made jewelry for a few hours, and then it was back to cleaning!  I am super happy with my new pieces, and I love all the shell jewelry and hairpins. Here are a few items you can look forward to finding in my etsy shop soon!


I also made a few other necklaces, some earrings and hairpins...  All soon to be added.  


I love the hairpins and the baby pendant necklace...  A few of the pieces I have been collecting pendants and beads and today they just "came" to be.  I love a good day of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails