Thursday, August 26

Natalie Dee Sweets Comic Love

nataliedee.com
When I used to be a waitress I got this question all the time.  Somehow it is a whole lot funnier coming from a cupacke...
nataliedee.com
If you aren't laughing yet, go get your laugh on already!
www.nataliedee.com
nataliedee.com

Hmmm... Someone else had a few too many pieces of chocolate mousse cake did they??  It's okay.  You still look cute.  

nataliedee.com
nataliedee.com

Finally someone drew a picture of the science of ice cream sandwich eating.  So very important and incredibly satisfying if done correctly.

nataliedee.com
nataliedee.com

Yep.  I am not really into chicken but cake... cake I can do.

Natalie Dee has been making me laugh since my college days at UH.  I love to look through her old comics and laugh and laugh.  This little collection: some of my favorite sweet comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails