Wednesday, May 19

It's Wednesday... and my Sunday!

Today was my Sunday, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.  A morning of cleaning, laundry, face masks, and a homemade smoothie bowl.  I felt like a little pampering after my morning of work.  (and I deserved it!)  I use LUSH masks, the BB Seaweed and Oatifix, and sometimes Love Lettuce.  Today was a mix of the first two.  Why does a face mask feel so luxurious?  I'm a simple gal, I like long showers, face masks from lush, and Lindt truffles.  Easily wow!ed and loving the small things in life.


Smoothie BowL:
Fabulous bowl (from target)
Granola - I like any organic or low sugar granola
Frozen fruit - I use papaya, mango, strawberry, and pineapple
Plain Yogurt
Orange Juice - I use one with Calcium for the added ooomph
Blender - I prefer the Magic Bullet because it makes just the right amount

Place all items in blender and blend until smooth.  Pour into bowl and top with granola. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails