Friday, April 9

Marshmallow Salad Recipe

Marshmallow salad recipe - great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!  :)



Ingredients:
Mini Marshmallows
1/2 a bag of Shredded Coconut
2 large cans of pineapple
2 large cans of mandarin oranges
1 small container of light sour cream

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, you can adjust the quanitites to whatever you like, I like to use just enough sour cream to coat everything, but you can go crazy if you like a lot.  Then place it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight until chilled, and enjoy!

You can substitute the sour cream for plain yogurt if you don't have sour cream.

1 comment:

  1. My Mom made this often where we were kids. But I couldn't find this in her stash of recipes after she passed. I am making it in her honor for Mother's day. This so reminds me of her. When she got sick and still wanted to contribute to the Church gatherings I would make this for her to contribute. You would think I would remember. Anyway so fun to find this and make and enjoy it while thinking of my Mom. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails