Sunday, March 21

Papernstitch

Starting on March 22nd (tomorrow) I will have a featured shop on papernstitch.  I love this site, you can shop for all kinds of handpicked handmade items.  The photos are amazing and the products vary so much, there is something for everyone. 

My shop link is at the top of my blog or you can click on this link::: http://papernstitch.com/shop/barefootbeadshawaii

Here are some favorites that I found today while browsing through...
Here are some cloth blocks from smidgebox on etsy/papernstich...

What a cute crochet bolero... I am knitting on that has been on the needles for 6 months, and in the same spot for 5... This is inspiring!

I love this print...

Doesn't everyone need a pink cupcake mousepad to tempt them while they type??

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails