Friday, March 26

Free Shipping Sale on my Etsy Site!

Easter is almost here and for me that feels like SPRING!  So in honor of Spring and Easter and all things rejuvinating and blooming I am having a free shipping sale in my etsy shop.  All you have to do is enter SPRING in the message to seller at checkout and I will refund your shipping.  I have a lot of new items in my shop and many more are to come.  The sale starts today and goes until April 5th.

Here are some of my new items.  I have been doing a lot of stamping, and I still have a few more items to post. Since the price of silver has gone up so much I just got some silver plated chain and wire, so keep checking back this week for super affordable cute stuff!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails