Monday, January 4

Simple Traditions Soap on Etsy


 I ordered a sampler pack of soap from simple traditions soap on etsy. Not only was the service extremely fast and professional, I got my package in 2 days from ordering it! Wow! The best part, I really like the soaps I purchased. In the sampler, I ordered Watermelon, Kumquat, Coconut Lime, and Oatmeal, Milk n Honey. My top 2, the watermelon and kumquat. The kumquat is so fresh and sweet smelling! I could smell it in my mail box before I even opened the package. I am already planning my next purchase. I had purchased the other two scents for a gift, and they are both fairly mellow and neutral. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase, and would recommend this shop to anyone. The prices are also very reasonable. Check it out at http://www.simpletraditions.etsy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails