Monday, October 5

M o c h i !



I went to my favorite place for mochi today in Ala Moana Center, Kansai Yamato. They have a little kiosk in the middle of the food court right when you walk in. They sell handmade, fresh, squishy mochi (for under $4 a pack). I took this picture with my phone because the lady behind the counter kept watching me stare at all the mochi and I felt silly pulling out my camera... They have chocolate mochi, mango, peanut butter, honeydew, red bean, and tons more. I could stand and watch them make it all day. Their mochi is so fresh and the large round pieces are the perfect size. My favorite is the honeydew mochi because it isn't too sweet, but it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I always get it as a perfect end to a day of shopping at the mall. Here is a picture of the pack I got today: a mix of honeydew and mango. As always, the soft squishy texture and mellow sweetness were perfect.
Check it out in Ala Moana Center, open 7 days a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails