Saturday, October 3

Fusing Plastic Bags

Who hates plastic bags and the endless plastic waste produced by everything we buy?  I do, and I decided to do something about all these bags piling up in my house.  Of course, I bring my own bags with me when I shop, I have a fold up bag in my purse for mall shopping, and I use canvas at the grocery store.  Yet, somehow, I still seem to collect bags. 
In an effort to reuse and reduce my waste, I decided to try to fuse plastic bags together to create a product.  I had seen tutorials on the web and seen products before, but never tried them.  I am quite happy with the results and can't wait to make more.   Check out this site for information and tutorials on how to make something just like this.
 http://craftingagreenworld.com/2008/06/16/plasticbagstory/

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails